I’m so glad my sister, Amy, asked me about the research that I’ve done on the Biblical perspective, pertaining to vaccines. I have actually been compiling and researching information on this topic for weeks! I think it’s extremely important that I have sought out, researched and found many truths and facts about vaccines, but, I, too, was feeling it was important to look at the Biblical view, as well.
Obviously there were no vaccinations in biblical times, but there were several references on what should and should NOT be put into the body.
Here are my findings:
- Vaccines are made with known toxic chemicals that are injected into the bloodstream by vaccination. All vaccines are made with foreign proteins (viruses and bacteria), and some vaccines are made with genetically engineered viral and bacterial materials. The Bible teaches that the body is “The temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
- There is no scriptural support for injecting poisons or any virus into the bloodstream to cure or prevent disease. The Old and New Testaments, however, are replete with references to keeping the body blemish-free so that we may have abundant life.
- A conflict arises if you accept God’s warning not to mix the blood of man with the blood of animals. Many vaccines are produced in animal tissues. Luke 13: 1-5 states that those who mix human blood with the blood of sacrificed animals are ‘sinners.’ This is precisely what pharmaceutical industrialists do to many vaccines.
- The Bible teaches us that children are a gift from God (1 Timonty 5:8), yet, many vaccines contain ABORTED human fetal tissue.
- Animal DNA, aborted human fetal tissue and foreign animal viruses are suspended in a cocktail of the most toxic substances known to man and injected into the body so it can find its way into the bloodstream. There are 446 references to “the blood” in the Bible. Throughout the Bible, God refers to the sanctity of the blood and the importance of keeping it pure. Would God consider presence of live and dead viruses, foreign human and animal DNA, mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde in our blood—keeping it pure?
- The Bible teaches us that PARENTS are entrusted with the care and welfare of a child. (1 Tim 5:8) PARENTS, not the state, are responsible to make healthcare decisions on behalf of their children.
A personal side note on this point, not pertaining particularly to vaccines, but to parents being responsible for the care and welfare of their child:
I was diagnosed with Cancer at the age of 2. To make a long story extremely short, my parents turned down Chemotherapy and Radiation and put me on a strict Vitamin/Nutrition program. Doctors very much didn’t like their decision, and neither did the state. There were threats of turning my parents in to Child Protective Services. That never happened, but it was an extremely stressful time for my parents.
Here I am—29 years later, still living and Cancer-free. My parents did their research and found out that at such a young age, Radiation could have caused much harm to my body, including sterilization. Also, Chemotherapy is a general term for treatments that use chemical agents to kill cancer cells. My parents just didn’t want me or my body to have to go through all of that, and they didn’t want to inject my little 2 year old body with all those chemicals. I am not saying that anyone is wrong for doing any of these procedures—absolutely not—what I am saying, is, that the Bible teaches us that the PARENTS are entrusted for the care and well-being of their children.
What my parents did “went against the grain,” just as not vaccinating can very much be looked at as going “against the grain.” And, I want to applaud them for “rocking the boat,” looking at things differently, and standing up for what they believed.
I found this next bit of GREAT perspective from: Making An Informed Decision
Let’s recall Philippians 4:8 where we are, again, advised to ponder on everything. Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things.
“Whatever things are true”: As previously described, the safety in vaccinations are purely by the stroke of a pen. The numerous adverse reactions experienced by healthy children during prelicensure experimentation are grossly disregarded. The increase risks for the targeted infection brought on by vaccinations during these “trials” are also grossly disregarded. This website references numerous efficacy failures followed by unsupported higher dosage recommendations.
“Whatever things are honest”: Dishonesty for each vaccine begins with the unscientific dismissals during prelicensure experimentations. Honest practice requires nothing less than honest behavior with honest words. A deceitful practice requires nothing more than deceitful words and behavior. There is clearly something deceitful in the immunization program.
“Whatever things are right”: What is right about allowing the injection of aborted fetal cell tissue into the human body? We Christians are known for our stand against taking the life of an unborn child. Do we not have a responsibility to Him with this information? You’ve heard the saying, “Two wrongs do not make a right.”
“Whatever things are lovely”: Vaccine bacteria and viruses are cultured on animal tissue, cells from aborted fetal tissue and other growth media. One example is the Mueller-Hinton Agar. Agar is a polysaccharide found in the cell walls of red algae and contain sulfated glactose monomers. The purpose of the Agar is to gel growth media into a solid form. To further ensure growth of “designated” microorganisms, such things as sheep blood and horse blood are added. This is what’s used to grow the viruses for the Meningococcal vaccine. Similar vile procedures are used in the manufacturing of other routine childhood vaccines. What about this is lovely? God created our blood stream as our life line. Would He consider these things “lovely”, thus worthy for His creation (of our bodies)?
“Whatever things are of good report”: The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 mandated physician reporting of certain vaccine adverse events to the Secretary of the department of Health and Human Services which led to the creation of VAERS. The primary function of VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) is to detect early warning signals and generate hypotheses about possible new vaccine adverse events or changes in frequency of known ones. It relies on physicians to VOLUNTARILY report adverse events. However, there are some limitations according to CDC and the FDA:
· variability in report quality
· biased reporting
· inability to determine whether a vaccine caused the adverse even in any individual report
The FDA stated that less than 10% of adverse reactions from vaccines are ever reported. It is even possible that LESS than 1% of adverse reactions are reported and taken seriously. CDC put a publication on vaccine induced injuries from 1990-1995. They stated that there were 45,000 vaccine injured individuals. More alarming is the statement that this figure represents less than 1% “due to gross under reporting.” Using CDC’s own data, at minimum, 45,000 x 100=4.5 million vaccine induced injuries. This calculates to 900,000 vaccine induced injuries each year from 1990-1995 minimum.
Is this good reporting?
“If there is any virtue” (moral excellence): Christ is clear on His desires for us to strive for virtue. I ask the body of Christ, what virtue is there in the dishonest vaccination program? What virtue is in the fatally flawed history of vaccines? What virtue is there in schools deceitfully informing parents that vaccines are a mandate without the first option of informed consent? What virtue is there in enforcing parents to inoculate their children with known neurotoxins and claim that their autism, diabetes, asthma, multiple sclerosis…etc have nothing to do with the vaccines? There are contaminates from the animals (i.e monkeys) used in vaccine manufacturing. (i.e. polio) The number of simian viruses (sv) documented in this vaccine goes up to SV59. Bound by an agreement with the pharmaceutical companies, the FDA must turn a blind eye to up to 100 viral contaminates per dose. Where is the virtue in that?
I am not saying I have all the answers. I certainly don’t. And, frankly, I don’t think any of us will ever have all the answers on this issue.
But, God does.
He tells us to go to HIM in everything. EVERYTHING. I encourage you to do that.
And, whatever your feelings are, I also encourage you not to be scared by it all—no matter what opinion or viewpoint you’re coming from. Do not be fearful.
“Do not be afraid of sudden terror
or of the ruin of the wicked, when it comes,
for the Lord will be your confidence
and will keep your foot from being caught.”
Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
For I, the Lord your God,
hold your right hand;
it is I who say to you, “Fear not,
I am the one who helps you.”
“The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear;
what can man do to me?”