Since I just got all 3 kids nestled all snug in their beds for their (hopefully!) long winter’s naps, I decided I’d give you all a little update!
Here’s what I’ve accomplished, so far:
- 2 Loaves of Banana Bread—CHECK!
- Double batch of Chili done and simmering away—CHECK!
- 4 pounds of Taco Meat done and cooling—CHECK!
- Pork in the Crockpot doing its thing—CHECK!
- Bananas chopped and in the freezer—CHECK!
(Disclaimer: those are PLASTIC knives!!)
And, even though I got MULTIPLE projects out for Ava and Luke to work on while I was cooking, they had fun ransacking the living room and playing with their wee sister, Anna! When I put Anna on the floor for a little “tummy-time” (supervised, of course!), both Ava and Luke got on the floor with her and begged me to take a picture:
Now it’s time for me to do a little clean-up, throw in a load of laundry, grab a quick bite to eat, and then I’m off and running, again!!